- 321
You can enjoy the suburban scenery along the way.
一路上可以欣赏城郊风景
- 322
Leave the airport smoothly and officially start the journey.
顺利离开机场正式开启旅程
- 323
The entry process is all over.
入境流程全部结束
- 324
Thank you for the staff's patient service.
感谢工作人员的耐心服务
- 325
I will abide by the local regulations during the subsequent trip.
后续出行会遵守当地各项规定
- 326
I will strictly abide by the local laws and regulations.
严格遵守当地法律法规
- 327
Please respect local customs and living habits.
尊重本地民俗和生活习惯
- 328
Be a civilized and polite visitor.
做文明出行的访客
- 329
I have a valid visa for this trip.
我持有有效的旅行签证
- 330
My passport is valid for more than six months.
我的护照有效期超过六个月
- 331
I have all the necessary documents ready.
我已准备好所有必要的文件
- 332
The purpose of my visit is sightseeing.
我此次访问的目的是观光
- 333
I will stay in this country for two weeks.
我将在这个国家停留两周
- 334
I have a return ticket to my home country.
我有返回祖国的机票
- 335
I will stay at a hotel in the city center.
我将住在市中心的酒店
- 336
Here is the confirmation of my hotel booking.
这是我的酒店预订确认单
- 337
I am just passing through this country.
我只是途经这个国家
- 338
My final destination is another city.
我的最终目的地是另一个城市
- 339
I have a transit visa for this journey.
我持有此次行程的过境签证
- 340
The layover time is sufficient for my connection.
停留时间足够我转机